Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I was so happy that I was given another great sketch by Kim Sonsken for the December layout, using Upsy Daisy Designs Products.

Our family went on a Disney Cruise in December of 2006 after my husband got back from Afghanistan, and it was so nice for us all to be together on a relaxing vacation.

"Merry" seemed to be a great title for this photo.. Kayla was so happy on this cruise! 

I used the Upsy Daisy Designs "Spirit" line for this layout, as well as some white glitter paper for the snowflakes cut with the Cricut machine.  I also used Upsy Daisy Designs white rick rack ribbon for a cute scallop design around the red border.

Here is Kim Sonsken's wonderful sketch:

Please check out the Upsy Daisy Designs Blog, The Daisy Diaries, for more great ideas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment